Thursday 19 April 2012

Stage 2

This will not be the first time I have done a long bike ride! In fact, you could say I've been around a bit. In my time I have ridden in the Alps, the Pyrenees, the Rockies and have even been mountain biking in the Himalayas.

My love of cycling really started when Helen and I took a year off, many years ago now, and cycled through Europe to Israel. We enjoyed the experience so much that we decided to cycle home six months later!

More recently, we rode together from London to Paris and with our dog Monty even did a charity ride from Bristol to London together! All this must add up to many thousands of miles.

But never have I tried to tackle a trip of over 100 miles a day for 9 days non stop. The RAB seemed a fitting target for such a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment